Las fiestas del San Juan y el San Pedro, si nos atenemos a la historia, nacieron con el fin de celebrar La Jura, que asi se llamaba entonces a la actitud e obediencia al Rey de España. Los orígenes de la fiesta del San Pedro, hoy convertida en el Festival Folclórico y Reinado Nacional del Bambuco, se remontan a tiempos de la conquista. O por lo menos, es a partir de ahí cuando se tiene noticia sobre el génesis de la misma.
Vive la fiesta:
El San Pedro 29 de junio se celebraba en el casco urbano del poblado y se caracterizaba por la cabalgata, la descabezadura de gallo, la vara de premio, la pólvora, aguardiente y música con la banda de viento.
Tips para el visitante
– Los famosos desfiles folclóricos, muy atractivos por su colorido para los turistas nacionales y extranjeros
– Para comer recomendamos los Bizcochos de achiras y Asado huilense de marrano
– Durante este Festival Folclórico se realiza el reinado nacional del Bambuco
– El Sanjuanero es el himno de estas fiestas
Tips on How to Find the Best renters Insurance
Insurance has become a way of life, and it is always important to make sure that you are protected at all times. Whether it would be a personal insurance or property insurance, anything that belongs to you needs to be protected especially if those are assets that you have personally purchased with your own hard earned money.
Looking for the best renters insurance in Red Deer is like looking for a needle in a haystack, it requires time and a lot of patience to make sure that you have the right coverage for you and your family. Also take into consideration that when looking for renters insurance, it is fundamental to make sure that you are spending your money right.
Here are some tips on how to find the best renter insurance plans in Red Deer:
- Research and ask around – When looking for the best insurance companies and brokers, it is important for any individual to make sure of the comments and the ratings of any independent broker or insurance company. Ask around, maybe through your neighbors or family members if they can recommend and refer you to a professional that will give you the right plan with the best value for money. Also make sure to do a background check on the company and person that you are referred to, to prevent any scams that may arise while doing business. It is essential to take an extra step of safety when hiring people that are not well known, since you will be dealing with money and property that you personally own. Do not trust anyone until they make a conscious effort to make you feel secure with you investment.
- Search through the internet – Searching the internet for renter insurance plans in Red Deer, can be very helpful if you are the type of person who does not have a lot of time to spare. The Internet will be able to provide you with companies that are well known, and easy to communicate with. Subsequently you will be dedicating your time to looking through the Internet, always be on your guard since not all Internet sites are safe. Always make sure to read before you join or agree to speak with anyone. Also make sure to ask questions if in any case that you do find a good company
- Compare prices – When searching for the right prices via the Internet or newspaper, it is always important to compare before you decide to invest in their services. Some insurance companies can scam you by presenting a thorough plan but have very high rates, always make sure to go through a number of companies first before choosing the appropriate one. There are also insurance companies that can provide you with very detailed information but some of the coverage you will have to buy separately as “riders”, before doing so make sure to find out if any of the other companies offer the same plan with the same price, or they can offer you with a different plan with a cheaper price before making your decision.